Saturday 22 November 2008

Infringed rights

Well today yet again my telephone conversation with a particular person (always the same one) was interfered with. We were cut off a few times and a lot of noise prevented us from communicating. This never happens with any other caller.

I found bt.net had paid several visits to my website, so I logged the following complaint via their online contact form:

Name: Axxx Wxxxxx

Company: rebel-for-good-causes!

Occupation: activist

"I am sick of my phone conversations being interfered with. I first logged a complaint 1 year ago. I am still waiting for the letter promised to me last December.

I am being stalked by btcentralplus.com on my blog from various parts of the country. Now I find bt.net has had a good snoop!

Please send me email details for a senior manager. I prefer not to waste paper."

Let's see if the individual has any rights left?

I then posted this and shortly after I was logged off Broadband and prevented from re-connecting. [I had previously been locked out of my own mailbox.] I spent 35 minutes on the phone to BT Yahoo technical support in Calcutta to sort the problem.

No comments: