Friday 19 December 2008

Going round in circles - the BT way...

On Tuesday - I finally managed to speak to a lady from BT in the UK !!!

She admitted that phone-tapping takes place because the police have powers. Up till now my claims have been dumbed down. The journalist I communicate with can vouch for the interference we have suffered.

Now how can interfering with my communications be justified if I have not broken the law? Who has authorised this surveillance of a pensioner just because I am being inconvenient to the 'powers-that-be'??

We are supposed to have 'freedom of speech' and all I am doing is pursuing my quest for justice by being a 'whistleblower' along the way.

Why does 'Big Brother' state consider it is OK to listen to my phone conversations and intercept my emails?

I was promised a call-back from BT. I presumed it would finally be someone higher up the hierarchy but No today I finally received a call at 09.25 from India. No customer service just an interrogation about my complaint even though my MP has already intervened.

Hopefully I will get some joy soon. I am not going to be intimidated or pressured into giving in. I shall fight on no matter how many difficulties are thrown in my path.

No comments: