Wednesday 7 January 2009

Surveillance in the Digital Age!

A relevant petition:

A chance to show our discontent.

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/policehackers/ See live link to right and Say NO!!!

This Times article makes a nonsense of the way I have been treated.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article5439604.ece

I thought I might be making progress with BT but NO. I have since been 'scolded' yet again for not allowing an 'engineer' to come and 'look at my line'. Having said that they keep telling me there is NO fault on my line - I know that because the interference is selective. This can be confirmed by the person contacting me no matter from which country or type of phone!

The 'alleged' engineer phoned me to make an appointment - his voice was too polished for starters. He said "I want to come and have a chat with you". When I thought this through I rang back and cancelled the visit! My flat remained 'bug-free' but alas my phone-line and internet problems continued!

Another one of their operatives recently agreed that this was not the method of investigating a line fault. So the stand-off continues while I wait for written confirmation from them to pursue my complaint via otelo :(

No comments: